People often think of Generative AI as just for making text and pictures, especially with tools like ChatGPT and Midjourney.
But there’s more to it.
This technology takes the form of “AI agents” to complete specific tasks in many everyday jobs.
AI Agents – An Overview
AI agents, or autonomous agents, are intelligent software systems designed to operate autonomously, making decisions and executing tasks without human intervention.
These systems are characterized by their ability to perceive their environment, process information, and respond appropriately.
These agents are at work in all major areas:
- Virtual Assistants: Responding to user requests and handling tasks.
- Software Industry: Automating code creation and process optimization.
- Autonomous Vehicles: Calculating routes and ensuring safety.
- Healthcare: Assisting with diagnoses and care planning.
- Finance: Formulating trading strategies, detecting fraud, and aiding customer service.
Here are examples of AI agents demonstrating their skills:
- MetaGPT: MetaGPT takes a one-line requirement as input and produces user stories / competitive analysis / requirements / data structures / APIs / documents, etc.
- SWIFTSAGE: Drawing from human cognition theories, it tackles intricate reasoning tasks, showcasing advanced interactive problem-solving capabilities.
- Voyager: This agent excels in complex settings like Minecraft. It learns and adapts using feedback from its environment, making strategic decisions.
AI agents for Customer Support Automation
- Conversational Agents: Deploy AI agents to manage routine customer queries, reducing the load on human agents. They can efficiently handle a high volume of basic queries, freeing up human agents for complex tasks.
- Automating Manual Tasks: Utilize AI agents for automating backend processes, such as claim processing or risk assessment. By automating these tasks, customer queries can be resolved faster, improving overall service quality.
- Automated Decisions: Agents like Voyager, adept at making strategic decisions in complex scenarios, can be used for dynamic problem-solving in customer interactions. Ex: Issuing Refund, product recommendations, tailored offerings, etc.
Begin Your Journey With Generative AI
Every enterprise has its unique requirements for Generative AI.
At TARS, we understand the intricacies of this journey. Our team of experts specialize in guiding businesses through the nuances of AI adoption for CX automation.
Book an AI consultation today.
Vyshnav is a writer and editor who’s been creating written and multimedia marketing content for agencies and businesses since 2018. His work spans multiple industries, but has ultimately led him to focus on conversational AI as a core niche.
Vyshnav writes and manages different types of content for TARS, particularly in automation & customer experience domains for BFSI.
In his spare time, you can either find him busy with ancient scriptures or trekking across the western ghats.